Monday, May 29, 2006

Welcome to my new blog


I have another blog here, but I could not sign in for some reason. It just would not recognize me. It's been so long since I've posted, that I couldn't remember how I signed in. There's that over 50 thing kicking in again. So, I decided to do another one.

Decided to post the latest picture of our family. It was taken at Corey and Katie's wedding. It's not a very clear picture, but it's the best we have for now. We are never all together at one time, so we have to take what we can get. As you can see, Michelle (2nd from right) is expecting a baby. We just found out Friday that "it's a boy". That's really no surprise in the Rutherford family. You see Hope (2nd from left)? She's the first girl born into the Rutherford family in 50 years. Here's a better picture of her, taken at Easter. Isn't she cute?
Well, that's all for now. I hope I can remember how to sign in again next time.

No comments: