Had a great service at church this morning. Came home and worked in my room. It's beginning to look a little more organized. Was supposed to go to a baby shower and completely forgot about it. I was so involved in my room that I forgot. Does that ever happen to other people? I was also looking for my school annuals. Since I'm re-connecting with some of the girls that I went to school with, I wanted to see what they looked like back then. I finally found them.
Went to the grocery store and bought a few groceries. Got some of the biggest strawberries I've ever seen. Just got through eating three of them and they were really good. I was afraid they wouldn't be sweet, but they were.
Yesterday, I met up with a friend from school who used to live down the street from me and we went to an estate auction. It was the first one I had ever sat through and actually bid on something. I bought some jewelry and then got two bookcases for $11.08 - one about 6 ft. tall and the other one about 2 1/2 feet tall, both white and they looked brand new. They match the pieces that I already had in the room. I spent the rest of the afternoon and this afternoon organizing my used-to-be dining/ but now my craft/computer room. It's looking better.
Ate supper, then mopped the kitchen floor. The dogs came in and it already needs to be mopped again. They are so sloppy when they drink water. They just dribble all over the floor. I'll do the living room tomorrow after work. I'm supposed to ride with the boss again and check out the crews. I hope they are doing something interesting tomorrow.
Guess I better get to bed since I have to get up early and be at work at 7:00. Good night and God bless.......
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like you had an all-around great day!
Post a Comment