


Gallivanting Photographer
It has been a very busy day today. Started off with my CPR/AED training. Our instructor is an ex-Marine - I think he must have been a Drill Sargent. He was very loud. CPR has changed over the years (I've taken it for 30 years now). It started out with 5 compressions and 1 breath, went to 15 compressions and 2 breaths and now it's 30 compressions and 2 breaths. We had to work on a dummy for 20 minutes. I felt like I needed CPR when I got through. Boy, am I out of shape! Right after completing our test, I had to rush over to another assembly room for lunch with the President of Gulf Power and several other bigwigs. At least, we had a good lunch - steak, baked potato, green beans, rolls and apple cobbler for dessert. It was very good.
We've had supervisors and auditors from Pensacola in the Warehouse (where my office is located) since last Thursday and looks like they will be here the rest of this week. They are trying to get the Warehouse back in shape. It's a mess as far as the paperwork goes.
I was sooooo tired when I got home. Just sitting all day made me tired. I can't wait for my VEMMA to get here. I got a notice that it was shipped on Saturday, so I'm hoping it will get here in the next couple of days. I need some energy and that's one of the things it is supposed to help with. I really wanted to lay down and take a nap, but I went outside and watered my plants instead. The neighbor's basset hound came over and barked and barked and barked at me. I really was tempted to squirt him with the hose, but I didn't. If he had come any closer and acted like he was going to bite me, I can assure you, he would have been one wet dog.
I promised to post some more photos from Father's Day, so check them out.

1 comment:
I like the picture of Chip with the babies!
Post a Comment