

I was playing around on my computer with pictures and found two pictures that I had to put together side by side and frame. It's Chad and his son, Trent. They look so much alike. Kinda like Vance and Fox. I've just got to find the two pictures that show just how much they look alike.
Didn't even try to go to bed last night, but slept on the couch. Slept really good. Since my back is against the back of the couch, it keeps me from tossing and turning so I didn't mess my hair up. Just had a few spots that needed touching up when I woke up. I'm looking forward to getting it washed tomorrow, so I don't have to be so particular about what I do.
Vance went to play golf and I went back to sleep for about 30 minutes. Woke up and fixed me some breakfast - toast and grits. Did a little cleaning around the house. Started cleaning out my closet. Found about a dozen sweaters in a plastic container in my closet that I had forgotten was there. "Out of sight - out of mind." I hit the jackpot! Now, I'm set for the winter. If we have a winter. I think it's supposed to warm back up into the 70's on Monday. That's Florida for ya. Started getting hot and was almost sweating, so I had to quit. I'm not supposed to sweat for 72 hours - until I get my hair washed tomorrow. That meant I couldn't finish my closet or move furniture around like I wanted to. I just found little jobs to do that wouldn't cause me to get hot. (Good thing I'm over the hot flashes!)
Tabitha called to see if Trent could spend the night. Her cousin is going out of town to live and the family wanted to all get together and go out to eat with him. Vance came home and sent me to Home Depot to get more Liquid Nails. I went to Target first to buy a towel holder for the kitchen. The old one just doesn't match. The one I wanted was broke, so I had to go for the second choice. But, it looks okay. (I wanted the red one.) Tabitha brought Trent over. It's the first time she's seen the kitchen. She's not too crazy about the La Fonda Fireberry. She said it looks orange. She suggested I ask somebody if we could use the Really Red and paint it over the LFF without having to have tinted primer. I think I will go by Home Depot and talk to somebody in the paint department and see if it's possible. Cause I really do want the Really Red. She thinks Michelle had a good idea about painting above the cabinets the same color. I hung up my rooster picture over the sink and it's in a black frame with light yellow mat. The light yellow looks good, so I think I'll go with light yellow for the rest of the room.
Showed her the bedroom and she loves it, except for the flowered curtains. Took the flowered curtains down on the single window and put up just one panel of the striped on that window and three panels on the double window. Looks better. Wish I had one more striped panel. But, the window treatments will probably change when we get a bed in there. I'll want to match the bedding.
Trent had a Wal-Mart gift card, so he wanted to go shopping. I didn't have anything else to do, so we went shopping. Had to stop get gas first. The car was almost on empty. Glad to see gas prices going down, though I heard they were going back up. Who can keep up?
Fran gave me a good Weight Watchers recipe for a dessert. Take a box of Pillsbury Angel Food Cake Mix and add a 20 oz. can of crushed pineapple and bake in muffin tins. Don't add anything else to the mix; just those two ingredients. Sounds yummy. I bought the stuff and will try it out tomorrow night so I can take some for breakfast on Monday. If they are good, I'll start baking them and that way I'll have something to eat in the mornings on my way to work.
Got back home and Vance had torn out some more of the kitchen ceiling. Trent and I had to stop at Ace Hardware and get him some nails. Vance told Tabitha it would take him about a year to finish all his projects. Wonder what else he has in mind?
Trent has been so good. You hardly even know he's here. He's been playing with his new toys and we've been watching the Disney Channel. Just got through watching "Hannah Montana." Trent is asleep in the chair, so I guess I better get him to the couch. Don't know where I'm going to sleep, since I snore while sleeping on my back in bed. I guess I'll have to sleep in Vance's recliner. Hope I can sleep. I'll let you know tomorrow.
Goodnight and God bless.............

No comments:
Post a Comment