I feel a little better tonight. Olga called and prayed for me. I didn't make it to church yesterday. I ended up on the couch all day again. I'm really getting tired of spending my weekends and nights on the couch. You can only watch so much CSI re-runs. I've seen them all several times over.
I worked yesterday, but was so tired all day. I took the last of my medicine, so I'm hoping I'll start getting my strength back. As usual, I came home and hit the couch. Then, Vance reminded me that we needed to go to my mother's and pick up her car. She wants us to drive it for a couple of weeks to make sure there is nothing wrong with it. We got there and she has a new puppy - Reba. She's 7 weeks old. Cute little thing. A mixture of chiuwawa (can't spell it), pomeranine, Jack Russell and something else. She looks like a chiuwawa. Vance thought she was cute. Mama said if she couldn't keep this one, she was giving it to us. I don't know what Shadow and Vinnie will think of that. I stayed at her house for about an hour. I was about to fall asleep at her bar, so I had to come home before I wasn't able to drive myself home. No problem with the car. Came home and hit the couch. Ate a little more tonight than I have been eating. I've lost 14 lbs. so far. Just hope I can keep it off and lose more.
I worked today and had to take Daddy to the doctor this morning. I was so tired, I almost fell asleep in the doctor's office. And, I'm sleeping way more at night than I usually do. Sleep is all I do. I was gone for three hours. Got back to work and managed to finish all my work. I'm just slower than usual, cause my brain seems to be moving in slow motion - in a fog or something. I'm still pretty congested, so I took a DayQuil. I'm hoping I don't have to refill the antibiotic. I'm going to give myself a few days to see how it goes. If I'm not better by this weekend, I'll refill the prescription. My doctor gave me a refill cause she said I had a pretty bad case of sinusitis and may need a double dose. I'm praying that I don't have to have it. I don't like taking antibiotics.
Came home so tired. Thought I was going to fall down before I got in the house. Vance made me go sit on the couch. I'm getting tired of that couch. It is no longer my friend. My house is looking bad. I haven't been able to give it a good cleaning in over a month. And I can't do it this weekend either. I'm getting my hair redone on Thursday and I won't be able to pull it back or sweat for four days again. This weekend will be spent sitting on the couch watching TV or reading a book I guess. Especially if it's raining and I can't get out to go anywhere. So, next weekend, I'm praying that I'll be feeling good and I can get my house cleaned.
I'm getting sleepy, so I guess I better get off this computer and go to bed. Goodnight and God bless..........
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment