Monday, April 06, 2009

Weekend's Almost Gone-Flying By!

Boy, the weekend sure flew by. I took pictures yesterday at church during the Easter Egg Hunt. Actually, I didn't take picture "during" the hunt; but we had props set up and I took pictures of families afterwards. Took a little over 100 photos. Printed out 123 of them and took them to church this morning. We sold most of them (donations) and made $90.00. I donated all the developing costs which I did myself. That way, I could edit them. I love playing around with Photoshop. The money will go for the children/youth trip later this summer.

Mrs. Sandi preached this morning and it sure was good. She talked about Passover, the Feast of Unleavened Bread and First Fruits. She's trying to find someone who will prepare a Passover meal Wednesday and explain all the elements involved to us Wednesday night. Should be great. I went to Niceville about 20 years ago to a Passover Feast and it was awesome. I was a member of our Expressive Worship team and we signed and danced to some Jewish songs. You could really feel the presence of God in that place. I wonder if they still carry on that tradition?

I came home and took a nap. Haven't been doing that the last few Sundays. Then, I spent the rest of the afternoon playing around with some of the photos I took yesterday. Made a cool slideshow to play at church maybe Easter Sunday.

Now, I'm really exhausted, so I'm heading off to bed. Goodnight and God bless.......

No comments: