Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It Wasn't a Bee Hive

Found out yesterday that the bees have moved leaving nothing behind. So that was just a bunch of bees (probably protecting the queen)with no hive at all underneath. Pretty cool, huh?

This morning when I woke up, I really couldn't wake up. I felt so groggy and my insides were all shaky, so I called in and took my birthday holiday off since I didn't get to take it last week. I thought I would sleep till around 10:00, but I was up at 8:45. I felt pretty good, so I jumped in the shower and washed my hair. I need to go have it straightened again. It's beginning to get really curly. I need to do it before it gets too hot. You're not supposed to sweat during the three days you have the conditioner on your hair.

I went to Winn-Dixie and bought some stuff for Daddy and some fruit and yogurt for me. Had to bring it back and put in refrigerator, then took stuff to Daddy. Wasn't able to find the small florescent light he needed, so I went to Wal-Mart, then back to his house. Then, I headed to Mama's to sit and visit with her and go have some keys made. While she was in the hospital, someone came in her house and stole her Xanax and pain meds. That's all they took. We're pretty sure it's her neighbor. He comes in and does little chores for her and knew the pills were on the counter and knew where she kept the spare key. He has been in trouble with the police several times and I think even in prison for drugs once. Mama believes he wouldn't come in while she's there, but we're not so sure. She wanted to leave the key in it's hiding place, but I convinced her that we all needed a key and to take it in the house and put it up. I guess I visited with her a couple of hours before I went and had the keys made and took them back to her. Stayed about 30 more minutes, then came home. We didn't have praise & worship practice tonight.

I ate breakfast and a banana before I took off running errands, so I was starving when I got home around 6:00. I ate my lunch sandwich, waited about 30 minutes and ate my dessert. Ate my supper around 9:00. I don't think I got all my food in today, but I'm too tired to eat anything else. I'm off to bed early tonight. I'm exhausted.
Goodnight and God bless............

No comments: