Yes, things are going well. Work is going okay. Was able to get caught up today. That's a pretty major accomplishment. Oops! Wait a minute - I've still got a month's worth of adjustments to make. Oh well, job security. :>)
Trent went to school today, but Tabitha and the kids were unable to come to church because he was running a fever again. Poor baby. I hate seeing the little ones sick. I hate seeing any of them sick. My husband has been fighting a cold or something since Saturday. Having to take Nyquil every night. That stuff is nasty tasting! I have to really be sick to take it and then I don't sleep all night. Since they took the majority of alcohol out of it, it keeps me awake. I used to sleep really good when it was about 25% alcohol.
I'm still loving the food I'm eating. Haven't found anything that I wouldn't eat again. Jessica called from the Centre today to check on me to see if I had any questions or concerns. Nope, I think I'm doing fine. I think I've lost about 2 1/2 pounds so far. I sure hope so. Can't wait to go Saturday morning and find out how I'm doing. Right now, I'm a little hungry because I got home late from work and didn't have time to cook any veggies to go along with my Mesquite Chicken w/potatoes and broccoli. I ate some grapes, but I'm still hungry. I'll just drink some more water and I'll be fine until tomorrow.
Tonight, church was awesome. We had Ken Malone at our church Sunday morning and he prophesied over the Praise & Worship team that we would go to a higher level and break away from the norm. So, Mrs. Sandi called for a whole service of Praise & Worship. It was so good, but I could hardly talk afterwards. I went places with my voice that I've never gone before. At times, it almost felt like there were angels singing with us.
Now, it's time to say goodnight. I've got a long day ahead tomorrow. A full day at work, except time out for a funeral; then grocery shopping for Daddy.
Thursday, March 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment