It seems everybody around me has been sick. I was hoping and praying that it would just pass me over, but it didn't. I've had a sore throat and sneezing for several days and last night my head started getting stopped up. This morning, I woke up and would have been able to go to work except the stopped up head created some balance problems. My equalibrium was off, so I was afraid to drive. I let work know and went back to bed until around 1:00. Feeling a little better tonight.
I really need to clean my house. It is a mess!! I just feel so inadequate right now. I can't seem to get anything done around here.
My mother-in-law will be getting out of Healthsouth this weekend. My sister-in-law and niece will be here on Friday to stay for 10 days to help out. It will be great to see them. They live in South Carolina and we don't get to see each other very often. I wish they would move back here.
Tomorrow is mine and Vance's 38th wedding anniversary. I haven't bought him a thing -not even a card. Had planned on doing that today, but I didn't get out of the house. What do you get a man you've been married to for 38 years whose only interest is golf? I've bought him as much golf stuff as he could possibly have. Maybe I can find him a warm sweater tomorrow at lunch. I guess I'll have to take a lunch and go shopping tomorrow and just work late tomorrow and Friday. We're starting a new timekeeping program next week and we've got to tweak the fine points before then. I sure hope I don't have to go in on Saturday. Why couldn't they have waited until the first of the year?
It's almost midnight and I guess I better get to bed. Goodnight and God bless.......
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment