Had an awesome day at church today. Praise and Worship was so good. Then, before Mrs. Sandi preached, Donna gave an update on Alan. Alan had surgery and the doctor told them that all he had to do was clean up the area and install rods to strengthen his back because Somebody had already done the surgery. We all know Who that Somebody was, don't we? Alan is up walking and the Dr. told him that he would not even have to have rehab! He will have to wear a back brace for a little while, but that's all. What a miracle he is!!! Alan expects to be in church Wednesday night to give his testimony. I can't wait to hear it. I wouldn't miss it for anything. They even had the pictures of the MRI's from when he went in to the ER and what was taken the day of the surgery. I didn't get to see them, but they say they look like two different people's MRI's, but we know for sure they belong to Alan. I am so excited about this!!! God is doing some mighty works in these last days.
Just wanted to give that update. It's now after midnight and I need to get to bed. Goodnight and God bless........
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment