Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Busy, Rainy Day

I went to sleep early last night and just about couldn't get up this morning. Had a very weird dream. That is strange in itself, because I never, ever dream. What's even weirder is that I remembered every thing about the dream even down to the color of the sand that was under the bleachers I was on.

Just barely made it to work on time. I jumped in the shower to see if I could wake myself up, but it really didn't help much. Got to work and Paul asked me if I was sick. No, just very sleepy. I got my timesheets and started working on them. I've decided to work in eSTARS this whole pay period to see if I get way behind, or can I keep up. I must say, it is very hard on my right shoulder. The muscle tenses up so bad that I am in horrible pain. My hand and arm goes numb and pain goes up into my head and I get a terrible headache. Took Motrin before lunch and Aleve after lunch and that still didn't help much. I was almost to the point of going home, but I refuse to let it get the best of me. It's probably time to go see the chiropractor, but that will have to wait until after my surgery and dentist appointment (which I haven't even made yet).

Ran out and got a salad to eat and came back to my desk to eat it. Only ate about half. Just not hungry.

About fell asleep at my dest around 2:00, so I got up and made a pot of coffee and got a cup. I went to the health food store yesterday to get some Stevia, so I don't have to use the artificial sweeteners. I don't think any of them are good for you. Stevia is all natural - 0 calories and great for diabetics. They now make different flavors, so you can flavor your water or coffee. I bought a grape flavor and I've been using it in my water and it's really good. There was Chocolate Raspberry, Vanilla, Milk Chocolate, Lemon, Orange... I bet the chocolates would be good in coffee; vanilla, too. I'll have to try them later. The coffee helped wake me up.

By the time I got off work, my shoulder was really hurting. I came home and put some Tiger Balm on it. That helped better than the Motrin or Aleve.

Vance went to the doctor today. He goes Monday for an ultrasound on his legs to see how blocked the veins are. The doctor gave him another prescription. He's hoping this will keep him from having to have surgery.

I went to Praise and Worship practice. We had a good practice.

Came home and Vance went to bed. I ate and watched Mystery Woman on the Hallmark Channel. I really like that show.

Came in to my computer and was going to print out some pictures, but my printer is dead. It won't come on. I got up under the desk and checked to make sure everything is hooked up and it was. I unplugged and replugged, but still nothing happens. I just can't live without my printer. If I can't figure it out tomorrow, I guess I will take it back to Best Buy and see if they can figure it out. I just got it in March. There was no indication that anything was going wrong with it. I printed on it a couple of nights ago.

Since I can't use my printer, I guess I'll go to bed. Goodnight and God bless.................

No comments: