Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Rainy Day Monday

We had a lot of rain today. Of course, we need the rain, but I really didn't expect it today. Had to go out and roll up my windows.

Worked in eSTARS all day. I'm getting faster, so it's not nearly as stressful as it once was. It's still slower and I don't think they can change that. We'll just have to learn to adapt.

Went by Daddy's at lunch and picked up his check to deposit. Went to McDonald's to get a salad to carry back to work. I got the Asian salad. It was awful! I could only eat about four bites. I tried to force myself to eat more, but it was horrible. I know I won't be getting that one ever again.

Vance took his truck in and they couldn't find anything wrong with it. I hope it was just a loose battery cable and he won't have anymore problems. He worked on the floor in the kitchen and got it finished. He had just enough of the original flooring to finish it. Looks good.

After work, I bought groceries for Daddy. He said he hung up his pool cues yesterday. I said "You've said that before." He said "This time I mean it. I even got rid of my cue sticks. My shoulder just hurts too bad for me to play anymore." I know it gave him a lot of pleasure to play pool. I guess that will keep him at home more since he won't have anything to do. Which will be good, cause he won't be drinking.

Gloria called and asked if I could help her with some pictures on the computer. She needed some sent to somebody and didn't know how to do it. She came over and I uploaded them to my computer and put them in Picasa and emailed the person the wanted them to go to to view the album. There were about 25 pictures to be sent. That was the only way I knew how to do it.

I'm really tired, so I'm going to bed early tonight. Goodnight and God bless...............

No comments: