Friday, October 26, 2007

I'm Getting Tired

I think the lack of sleep is starting to catch up to me. It's only 11:00 and I'm so sleepy I can hardly hold my eyes open. Just a few words and then I'm going to bed.

Last night, I stayed up till 2:30 printing out some of those manipulated photos. It's very addicting. I've got some great shots though.

Last night, I picked up the grandkids to take them to church. Hope had been asking for two days if "tonight is church night." She was so excited that I was going to pick her up and carry her to church. When we were at the redlight just down from the church, she realized where we were and she got so excited. She was yelling "My church! My church is right down this road! I love to go to my church!" She was clapping her hands to show just how excited she was. Isn't it great to raise up kids who are excited about church? She's counting down the days until Sunday and she can go again.

Went and visited with Mama after work. She had some legal papers she wanted me to look at, but I didn't understand the way they worded things. One paragraph said there would be no charge to her and then the next paragraph said there could be court appointed attorneys fees that would have to be paid by the client. Sorry, but I know nothing about the way they word those legal documents and I couldn't honestly give her any advice on what to do. I told her to ask Chip or Penny - I believe they are smarter than me on that kind of thing.

Got home and talked to Penny for over an hour. Saturday, after I drop Hope off at home, I'll go help her pack some of her belongings and get ready to move. She's going from an apartment into a house.

Okay, I'm beginning to fade fast and it's affecting my typing. I have to keep correcting stuff. So, I know I need to get some sleep.
Goodnight and God bless..................

No comments: