I sure didn't want to go to work today, but I did. Since I'm taking off Friday (timesheet day), I had to get as many timesheets done as possible. Got to keep up. Looking forward to this weekend - going to a Willie Nelson concert in Biloxi. Kim said she may not be able to go. I hate that. I was so looking forward to spending time with her doing some sightseeing. Maybe Vance and I will just spend the one night and drive back home Friday. He's not much for just driving around sightseeing. If it's not a golf course, he's not happy.
At lunch, I went to Ross' to look for a photo album to give to the Pastors - their 25th anniversary pictures. For some unknown reason (he's never done anything like it before), Vinnie chewed up the pretty white album I had their pictures in. While I was there, I tried on a couple of outfits. Found two pretty ones, but didn't buy them. Bought a pair of jeans instead. Found a beautiful album that has roses and this saying on it: "Live every moment, laugh every day, and...LOVE beyond words....." Perfect for those pictures. The lady who checked me out had a hard time getting my check to go through. After about 45 minutes, we'll finally found out she had missed a number from my license. I felt sorry for her and wouldn't be ugly to her for taking so long. She has some type of deformity on her face. Her nose and one side of her face looks like it is covered in warts. Bless her heart, she has so much bad in her life already. I didn't want to add to it by being ugly to her. I just told her to take her time and she was so apologetic when we finally found out what was wrong. I told her not to worry about it and God bless you as I left. By the time I got something to eat, I had been gone two hours, so I showed an hour's vacation on my timesheet.
Before lunch, I called to see if Daddy's prescription was ready and they said it was no longer being used, so they called the doctor to get another type of medication prescribed. The doctor's office called Daddy after lunch and told him they had some samples of another medication if I could go by and pick it up. Told him I'd do it after work. Penny called to see if I was still going to be able to help her move tonight and if we could borrow Vance's truck. Told her I'd be there. Called Vance and he said we could use his truck.
I picked up Daddy's medicine and took it to him. He's doing a little better today. Guess he had the flu from taking the flu shot. I hurried home and Vance was drying off his truck. He loaded up the bed while I changed clothes and put a load on to wash and then I headed to the house to unload it. Penny and I unloaded it and got it set up in her bedroom and then went to the apartment and started loading boxes into the truck. We ended up making three trips. Had help a couple of times unloading the boxes. Helped Tiffaney set up her bed, then I came home. I worked over there from 5:45 to 9:00. I was exhausted when I got home. Vance had a pot pie in the oven for me. Bless his sweet heart. I ate and then put the pictures in the new album I bought. Forgot to go pick up my prescription and get more ink for my printer. I'll do that tomorrow.
I'm going to call Karen tomorrow and see what we are planning to do at practice tomorrow night. If it's something I can learn Wednesday night before church, I'll go help Penny finish moving. I can usually learn a song after hearing it a couple of times, so it shouldn't be a problem. Especially if Penny can't get up with Chip. We called him and Angie several times tonight and never got an answer. I hope everything is okay. If she can get Chip to help, I won't feel so bad about not being there.
Well, I've got to get to bed. I'm tired. Goodnight and God bless.................
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment