Wow! This weekend sure flew by. Saturday morning was spent cleaning the bathroom, washing clothes, etc. Those things have to be done, but I wish somebody else would do them for me.
Saturday afternoon, I picked up Trent and Hope and went to the bowling alley for Swayde's birthday party. They had a blast. Hope bowled a 78 and Trent bowled a 79. Of course, that's with the help of those gutter bumpers. I could probably bowl that high if I could use them. Then again, maybe not, since I don't have much strength in my right hand anymore. That's one of the bad things about getting old; you lose a lot of strength unless you exercise all the time. And, of course, we all know that I don't!
Sunday morning was spent at church. Great service as usual. Afterwards, I took some pictures of Hope, Trent and Tabitha. They all looked so pretty. Trent was wearing a suit that he picked out for himself.
After church, I came home and ate some leftover chili and did not take a nap. That is highly unusual. I started looking around the house for glass to etch on. Couldn't find any. Vance told me to go get something, so I went to Goodwill. Found a cute little square vase and a glass frame. Then I went to the Dollar Store and bought three candy dishes and some frames to use for our stained glass class. Came home and etched two angels on the square vase. I used the sticker paper on back of a stencil and it worked great. As a matter of fact, I think it will be able to be used again cause the sticky stuff stayed on even after I washed it. And it's still tacky.
Now, I think I'm going to go to bed. Goodnight and God bless...............
Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment