Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Felt Like Monday

I got to work today and found out my timekeeping system had been down all day yesterday, so I would not have had anything to do if I had gone to work. It was supposed to be down all day today, too; but it came back up around 9:00. Believe me, I was contemplating leaving and coming home. But, I decided to stick around and do a little filing. That's when I found out the system was back up. Kim let me know. So, it ended up being a very productive day.

I decided not to go to lunch today because I had an appointment to get my hair colored and cut at 4:15. Got a lot done while the guys were gone to lunch. I work so much better alone. It was kind of a yucky day today. It looked like it was going to rain, but it never did.

I went and got my hair colored and trimmed. Marsha and I were there alone. Everybody else left early today. I hate that she works after dark. I hung around and walked out with her so she wouldn't have to walk out alone. She's got a new grandbaby, Jon Dawson. They will call him Dawson. He's so cute. I showed her the pictures of Fox and she almost cried. It really upset her. But, she was also impressed with how happy he seemed in the pictures. She also said how handsome he was. Of course, I totally agree.

We didn't have practice tonight; at least, not the singers. So, I watched a little TV with Vance and then ate supper. I have not watched the election results. I've been praying for our country all day. This is the first election that has bothered me.

A friend of mine that I've known since the 5th grade told me of a website to go to and I can make my own website. I bought a WebEasy 7 Professional website maker, but I just can't get it to work. I think I will try out the one she uses and see if I can make my own. Guess I better get off here and go look at it and see if it's something I can do.

Goodnight and God bless.............

No comments: