Friday, November 21, 2008

Thursday-My Hair Looks Great

Today is the last day I have to walk around with the straightening conditioner on my hair. But, it hasn't been too bad. My hair still looks good, not too dirty looking. Tonight, I will get to sleep in bed instead of upright on the couch.

On my way to work, I was sitting at a red light when I caught movement out of the corner of my eye. I looked over and it was Penny waving at me. I rolled down my window and we talked a couple of minutes before the light changed. I went to work as usual and did my usual timesheets. Things will be changing in a couple of weeks. Don't know if I'm going to like it or not. I have to think positive; not negative about this change. At least, I still have a job.

Mama called to tell me to pay her AT&T bill. Then, she had Margurete call me and give me the amount. Daddy called to remind me that he had a doctor's appointment this afternoon. Penny called to see if I knew Daddy had an appointment. She works at the office we were going to. I told her I did and I'd see her this afternoon.

I just ate a bowl of soup for lunch and didn't leave the building so that I could make up some time. I left at 3:00 and picked Daddy up. We saw the doctor and Daddy is doing great. No infection this time. He won't have to go back until August of next year unless he has problems. I was so glad to hear that, cause with my workload, it's going to get harder and harder to take off and take him to the doctor or even take myself to the doctor. I stopped by the store for him, then took him home. I went to McDonald's and got a small hamburger. Was going to go to the marina and eat, but it was getting dark. That's not a very good place to be at night, so I thought I would go check out the new library. I figured it would still be open, but I was wrong. It was closed, so I just went to the beauty shop and sat in the car for about 30 minutes. I called Angie and checked on McKinley. She's doing okay, but still has to be careful what she eats. If she knocks those scabs off her throat, she could still hemmorage. They are very careful about what they give her to eat - all soft stuff.

Marsha was cutting her sister-in-law's hair when I went in. I haven't seen Janet in years. I sat down and looked at a magazine until they finished. Marsha said my hair looked great; that I had taken very good care of it. She washed it and blew it dry. It was straight, but she put some serium on it and used the Chi on it. It looks fabulous! Yeah, I've got straight hair for at least three months. It's going to be so much easier to take care of.

Came home and chatted with Vance a little bit. Loaded the last 6 months of pictures from my computer onto 6 discs. Now, I'm going to go to bed. Goodnight and God bless..........

No comments: