I didn't think we were having a safety meeting today since we are having a big safety kickoff on Friday. Boy, was I wrong. And did I miss it! I heard it got pretty hot in there. Maybe I'm better off missing it. I don't like confrontations.
I spent the entire morning looking for a timesheet with a bad account number on it and it doesn't exist. I ran reports, flipped through a whole month's worth of daily timesheets and could not find the account number the lady in Pensacola is saying is kicking out. It just doesn't exist. Three hours wasted, which put me even further behind on my timesheets. When I finally emailed her back, I got back an "out of office" reply. All that work for nothing. She's not even there to talk to! I ended up working till 6:30 tonight and was late for Praise & Worship practice. Which was okay, cause they hadn't started yet. They were trying to get the copy machine to work.
I took a Healthy Choice Steamer to eat for lunch. But, the carb count is way too high. Not good when you are trying to cut down on carbs. I wish somebody would start making TV dinners for diabetics (which I'm not, but that would mean less carbs). Kim and I talked about that before. With Carrianne's restaurant background and her and Kim's cooking abilities, they would be great for the job. We need to talk further on this. Might be another career for all of us.
Didn't manage to take a single picture today and just too tired to try to find something in the house to take a picture of. I'll be keeping Trent and Hope all day on Saturday, so we may just go somewhere for a photo shoot. That would be fun.
Boy, was it cold today! I had thought it was warming up until I started to work in only a sweater and jeans. I always keep jackets in my car and at work, so I was okay. Just miserably cold whenever I walked outside. I feel so sorry for the guys who have to work outside in this cold. But, at least we don't live up north where it snows. It was so nice yesterday - in the 60's. I don't think it ever got above 40 something today. And I heard it's supposed to be in the 20's tonight. Brrrrrrrr....... Putting on my really warm jammies in a few minutes and adding another quilt on the bed. We don't have central heat - it hasn't worked in about 6 years. Really saves on electric bills. We just use a little space heater in the rooms we're in and none of them stay on all night. Since Daddy's trailer burned down due to an electric heater, we make do with extra cover and warm pj's. It makes for a cold shower in the morning if you don't get up early enough to turn on the heater in the bathroom. I've got to wash my hair tomorrow morning, so I better set my alarm a little earlier, so it will be toasty in there. Now, it's time to go put on those warm pj's, get the extra quilt out of the dryer and climb in bed.
God bless............
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment