

I woke up around 9:30 and checked out Facebook before eating some grits. Yeah, I'm from the South in case you don't know. And I love grits, with butter and sometimes cheese.
Tabitha called around 10:00 and told me they would bring the kids over in about an hour. Just enough time for me to get ready. I was putting my shoes on when they got here. Tabitha and Chad left to go to the library to study for Chad's food handling test. Oh, he was made manager Wednesday and given a raise. He will be given another raise next month when he passes the test. Not bad for only working there about a month. I'm so proud of him. And I'm proud of Vance, too. Go to the left of my blog and click on Vance's blog and you'll see why. I have two very intelligent sons. They must take after their dad........
The kids were here about 30 minutes when we decided to go to the mall and then to Kim's. She had her three granddaughters and two other kids so we couldn't meet somewhere to take pictures. Besides, it was misty raining when we went to the mall. As we were walking through the mall, we came to a kiost and the girl stopped me. She was selling straightening irons. She sat me down and showed me how it worked and it also can be used to curl your hair. I had planned on going to J.C. Penney's and buying a Chi, but I really liked this one better. And I was able to get a zebra pattern (Trent picked it out; I was going for the leopard print; Hope wanted me to get pink, her favorite color). It came with a comb and a tiny straightening iron for doing bangs or shorter hair. So, I bought one, then I bought Trent a used PlayStation game.
When we came back outside, the weather was beautiful. I had called Kim and suggested pizza for all the kids, so she ordered it. The kids wanted to play on the trampoline before they ate, but they soon got hungry. We all ate pizza and then it was back outside. I took pictures, but it was hard getting them to stand still long enough to get good ones. I ended up using two cameras because I filled up my CF card on my digital camera. I started using my Canon Rebel as a backup. Don't want it to just sit in a bag somewhere and not use it. I must admit; my digital takes better pictures. I never thought I would say that, but the pictures speak for themselves.
We stayed at Kim's until almost 4:00, then headed back home. Vance was here and he was picking on Hope. She got aggravated with him. After Chad and Tabitha came and got them, I tried to upload my pictures. For some reason, my computer is running very slow and Task Manager keeps jumping up and won't go away. I got antsy to see my SLR pictures, so at 7:15, I headed to Sam's. Vance was asleep, so I left him a note and took off. I got there just in time for the lady to be able to do one hour. I shopped around until she finished and then came home. I tried to upload the CD from Sam's and never could get it to load. The program kept hanging up and Task Manager kept popping up. Then everything just hung up. I finally turned the computer off and went and straightened my hair with my new straightener. I loved how it worked and my hair looks great.
It's after 1:00am, so I think I better get to bed. Got to get up and go to church in a few hours. Goodnight and God bless.............

No comments:
Post a Comment