

Friday, I woke up with a migraine. I had been suffering with a headache since Tuesday, but it was just a mild inconvenience. Not so on Friday. I woke up nauseated, feeling drugged even though I had not taken a thing. I try to just let them work themselves out. I hate taking drugs. I called my boss and left a very disjointed message that went something like this: "Hey, Jeff, this is Pat. I'm not going to be able to come to work today. I've got a migraine. I'm going to take my migraine medicine and go back to bed. I'll see you tomor...no wait, isn't today Friday? I think it is, so I'll see you Monday. No, aren't we off on Monday? Okay, then, I'll see you sometime next week. Have a great weekend. I'm going back to bed." I'm sure he thought I was losing it when he got that message. I did just what I said I was going to do. I took my migraine medicine and turned off the phones and went to sleep. I had talked to Kim after calling Jeff to let her know where I was and she said she'd get the prayer group to pray for me. I know they were praying, cause when I woke up, I felt so much better.
Saturday, Vance went to play golf as usual. I slept till around 10:00. Took my shower and ran some errands. Went to Sam's to have a roll of film developed. She said it would only take 30 minutes, so I just walked around and looked at everything. I almost talked myself into buying a very small Canon Elf digital camera. But, I knew I needed the overtime money I had made for car repairs. I also bought some of their natural mixed nuts. I use them for snacks at work in the afternoon. I found I was actually losing weight when I had an afternoon snack. It was cold outside, and since we don't have central heat, I bought some really warm and soft pj's.
After Sam's, I went to Tropical Smoothie and got a tuna melt and went to the marina to eat and watch the birds. I took a couple of pictures. See above. Then, I went to Mary's Comestics and bought some makeup. I was out of my mineral makeup and I just don't like the Mary Kay mineral makeup. It turns my face orange. Fran has the same problem. I like Bare Minerals, but you have to order that since the lady here went out of business. I'll have to see if I can find someone else who sells it. That's by far my favorite. I used Demure and it's good, too, but I don't really like to buy much online and they don't come to Sam's often enough. They were in Pensacola this weekend, but I wasn't going to drive 200 miles round trip just to buy makeup. The stuff Mary sells seems to be pretty good. I like the way it looks. It covered up the redness pretty good. And Mary is so sweet. I will probably buy from her again cause I like giving my money to the Mom&Pop type stores. Even though it's a little more expensive, I like helping them out. And, it wasn't that much more expensive. Vance came home and tried to work on the car, but got sick. By 9:00, he was throwing up.
Today, I went to church. Started getting another headache. I have suffered with it all day, thinking it would go away, but it's getting worse, so I'm going to take some migraine medicine and go to bed. I have the day off tomorrow and I plan on enjoying it. Hoping to go to lunch with friends and try out a new Chinese Restaurant. Vance says he's feeling better today. I think he tried to work on the car some, but is having difficulties. He's never worked on a front-wheel drive car before. Say a prayer for him. Chad and Tabitha really need this car.

No comments:
Post a Comment