Saturday, January 03, 2009

Just a Couple More Days Off-01/02/09



I didn't get to sleep as long as I have been. I'm trying to stop, so it won't be so hard to get up on Monday when I go back to work.

The 2nd picture is my entry into the 365 Challenge. I bought this at my local grocery store, thinking I was getting pure Stevia. Well, on the ingredients, it lists Dextrose as the first ingredient. Am I wrong, or isn't that a form of sugar? The back says 0 calories and 0 sugar, but I'm kind of questioning that. When I buy Stevia from the Health Food Store, it doesn't list anything but Stevia as the ingredient. I was just trying to go healthy and get away from sugar. I'll use this box, but then I'll go back to the Health Food Store and buy my Stevia. Forget the grocery store....... I've seen ads for Truvia, which is supposed to be Stevia, too. But, I haven't seen it in our grocery store. I think I'll stick with the real thing.

The top picture is of me and my dad. Tabitha took it the day after Christmas. Sweet, isn't it?

Daddy called and gave me his grocery list. Tabitha called to see if I could help her make up fliers for selling their puppies. I took a shower and was about to dry my hair when she and the kids came over. We made the fliers and she went to Office Max to get copies made and then on to post them different places.

Around 2:00, I left the house and went to Sonic and got a corn dog - that was breakfast and lunch. Ate it on the way to the Credit Union. Daddy wanted money for the weekend. Stopped by Walgreen's and got his medicine, then to Winn-Dixie to get his groceries. I spent about an hour just chatting with him.

It's bedtime and I'm going......Goodnight and God bless............

No comments: