It was back to work as usual, except I was driving a really cool truck. I really like this truck - 2007 Chevy Silverado 4-door king (or is it crew?) cab. It is sooooo nice. Showed the guys the pictures of Vance's truck. I tried to post them to my blog yesterday, but couldn't upload them for some reason. Everybody was real sympathetic and glad Vance and I were okay.
Showed the pictures to Fran. She said we scared her to death when Vance called. She was so worried about us. She said we wouldn't have any problem getting a loan to buy another truck if that was what we ended up doing. Haven't heard from the insurance company, so I don't know what we will be doing. I really hope they total it and give Vance a good amount of money to put down on a newer truck. He deserves another good truck. He took such good care of the one we wrecked.
I sent a card to the girl who hit us telling her we were okay and letting her know that I was praying for her and hoping she wasn't hurt. It just seemed like the right thing to do.
Called Sylvia to see if she was going to lunch with us and she was in Tallahassee picking up a vehicle. She drives for Tommy Thomas and the Ford dealership all over the south. She really loves it and makes extra money. She asked if Kim or I could use a cabinet. She has two in her bedroom that she wants to get rid of. They are solid wood with three shelves on top and three drawers on bottom. She uses one for a TV cabinet. I told her I wanted one of them. She said she and Buddy would even deliver them. Called Kim and she wants the other one. Now, I can get rid of that wore out entertainment center and replace it with this cabinet. I just want to make some changes in our living room. Kim wants to come over and take down the valance. She has some ideas for decorating the living room. I'm open to suggestions. I am not a decorator. I welcome any and all ideas and especially the muscle behind it. It will be like one of those shows on HGTV. After 21 years in this house, I'm ready for some changes.
Kim couldn't go to lunch either, so I went to Hobby Lobby and bought some Christmas scrapbooking paper. I've been scrapbooking Christmas cards and some past Christmas pictures, but ran out of paper that could be used for Christmas. I just happened on a fantastic sale and it didn't cost much at all. That was wonderful.
It rained all day today, so I didn't get one call on the radio to complete an ARMS workorder. The guys were catching trouble all day. So, that means, we will have double tomorrow.
I broke down and emailed Ruth and Mrs. Sandi about my vision of using my photography and wondering if it was truly a vision from God. Ruth emailed me back all excited. She said it was definitely from God and she could see where I could really bless people in many different ways using photographs. She told me to pursue it.
I came home and Vance told me he would be getting a temporary sticker for the truck tomorrow, so I will have to go back to driving my car. Bummer! Like I said before; I really like driving that truck.
I went to Praise & Worship practice and we had a full house tonight. We even had to share mikes. We may have to split up into two teams and swap out singing at different services. Pretty cool that so many people are interested in joining us.
Olga called and we had a good conversation. We haven't talked in a long time. We've both had so much going on in our lives over the holidays.
Got an email from Michelle to check out the pictures that Julie Alley took of all of them. Naturally I had to order a copy of every one of them. They were so good. Fox is such a cutie pie. But, all my grandbabies are adorable, beautiful, handsome....the list goes on and on. :-) I emailed the link to Dot and she emailed back that she never would have recognized Vance if she had met him on the street. She said he's changed the most of all our kids. I guess he has. He went from a gangly youth to a very handsome man. I can say that about both my boys. They are very handsome men. They take after their dad.
Better start winding down and get into bed. Another long day tomorrow.
Good night and God bless......................
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment