Today was timesheet day, so I was super busy. Especially since I've been trying to catch up all week. Called Tabitha on the way to work to see if she wanted to go to the Hope for the Heart Conference next month at Fran's church. She said yes, so I told her I would send in her registration. Got to work and asked Kim the same thing. She also said yes, so I went over to the Credit Union and gave Fran the money and registration forms for the three of us. I then sent out an email to the ladies in our church to let them know about it. Liz Curtis Higgs will be the speaker. She wrote "The Bad Girls of the Bible". Fran has heard her speak and says she is really good. I'm looking forward to it. I hope a lot of the women from our church get to go.
We had a fish fry at lunch today to say goodbye to one of our apprentices. He is transferring to the steam plant to work in their control room, I think. I had told my boss about Joe Moody Harris Park, so he got Kim to reserve it for us. It was a beautiful day, so Kim and I set the tables up outside on the deck. After we got them set up, I went for a walk on the boardwalk and took a few nature pictures. The food was delicious. It was so nice just to get to fellowship with everybody. Kenny said we were definitely going to do it again. Kim and I cleaned up and went back to work. I finished my timesheets around 3:00.
I ran by Office Max on my way home to pick up some business card paper. Also got a few other things to help organize my office at home. Came home and Vance was almost through with the step down. I worked some more on my office; throwing things away and trying to organize what is left. I've still got a long way to go. I'm just not very fast at getting things done.
We've got a three-day weekend, so I hope to get more done around the house. I'd really like to get out of town, but I know that's not gonna happen. Vance doesn't like to leave home. With me having those dizzy spells again, I'm not going anywhere by myself. I guess my traveling days are over.
Well, I'm getting tired, so I'm going to head off to bed.
Good night and God bless.................
Saturday, January 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment