2007 - it's going to take some getting used to. I wonder how many times I'll write 2006 before I get it right.
Vance ripped up the rest of the carpet and started cleaning the floors. We found out the floor is level enough to put the flooring down without tearing up the tiles. Praise God for that! Vance still wouldn't let me help him with the tough stuff, so I just went behind him sweeping. He did get me to run to Home Depot for him. That's the least I can do since he won't let me get down and dirty. I'm hoping he lets me help him when it comes time to put down the floor. The least I can do is hand him the boards.
I went in our dining room/craft room and started throwing stuff out. I would love to be able to put cabinets in and use it for a craft room. When I went to a used furniture store on Saturday, I asked the owner to call me if she got in any used kitchen cabinets. Her dad used to work with me. He retired about 20 years ago. He taught Vance and me how to play golf about 25 years ago. I put a Duncan Fife dining room table on lay-a-way. Both ends fold down, so I plan to put it in the living room and use it when the kids come over to eat with us instead of using card tables.
Talked to Michelle today. She and Fox were on their way to the mall. She had a gift card from Dillards and her mom called and told her the clearance items were marked down another 50%. Now, that's a good sale! Hope she got some good stuff. I didn't even go in the mall this Christmas. I haven't been in the mall in months.
Went to PoFolks and got us some supper - country-fried steak, black-eyed peas, turnips and a biscuit. Figured we needed to eat the black-eyed peas cause it's a New Year's tradition. After supper, I took down our Christmas cards and decided to scrapbook them. I like looking at them from year to year.
Vance was wore out, so he went to bed around 7:30. It's almost midnight and I'm not in bed yet, but I'm beginning to get a little sleepy.
Good night and God bless....................
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment