It's Thursday already and it has been a very busy week for me. Let's see if I can remember what I've done this week - timesheets, timesheets, ARMS, ARMS...... Tuesday, Tabitha called to see if I could watch the kids as soon as I got off, cause she had to be at work at 4:30 and Chad was working out of town and would be late. I managed to get off 30 minutes early, so she wasn't but a couple of minutes late for work. I had bought groceries and gotten Daddy's medicine at lunch. Glad I didn't wait until after work. Chad wasn't very late. I had a good time with the kids. Hope was tired and just wanted to sit in my lap and snuggle. Trent sat beside me and read me a story. He's in the second grade and reads at a fifth grade level. He read me a story about manatees. Very interesting. Some of the things he read were new to me. Chad came home and I left to run home and see Vance before I had to go to Praise and Worship practice.
We didn't actually practice. We had a meeting to go rules for the newer people and to refresh them for us. It was a good meeting, but long. Vance was trying to work on the step down into the kitchen while I was gone. He had supper cooked, so I ate. He ate and went to bed. I was in bed by 10:00 which is very early for me.
Yesterday, busy as usual at work. I just ran to Taco Bell for lunch and brought it back so I could get back to work. I finally swapped all my stock out of Southern Company and into a retirement preservation fund. It's a safer option. After the Enron fiasco, they tell you not to put all your stock in the company you work for. I'll still be buying Southern Company stock, but at least what I have now will be in a safe place.
We had a fantastic service at church last night. Praise and Worship was the best it's been in years. We all just flowed so well together and you could see the congregation really worshipping. Pastor Sammy was sick, so our other Sammy preached. He talked about eternity. It was very good. Went to bed fairly early again.
Today was pretty much the same. Still trying to catch up on the timesheets and ARMS keeps me hopping. Daddy called to ask me to get him some money from the Credit Union before we went to lunch. I went over there and Mama came in. We talked to Fran a few minutes before Fran had to leave to take Gary for a procedure. Daddy and I went to Old Mexico for lunch. It was a nice change and good as always. When I got back to the office, I realized that I didn't have my glasses. I had worn my prescription sunglasses, but couldn't find my other glasses. I tried to call Old Mexico and the line was busy. Kim called and she was about a mile from there, so she ran by and found my glasses and brought them back to work for me. She's always doing favors for me. I couldn't ask for a better friend. I've got a lot of great friends that I can always count on. I am truly blessed.
Vance called before I left work. He needed me to go by Home Depot (you know, my favorite place) and pick up some more liquid nails. I couldn't remember which aisle it was on, but the first person I asked was able to direct me to the correct aisle. That's a first! It took me forever it to get home. The traffic was awful! You would think we lived in Atlanta or some other big city the way the traffic just crawls. A lot of our roads need to be widened. When I got home, I gave the stuff to Vance and came into my computer room and started cleaning it out. Boy, that's a challenge! It is a mess! But, it's coming along. There are lots more photos in here, too.
Well, now it's time to head for bed. I'm exhausted. Good night and God bless................
Friday, January 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment