I actually slept a little late this morning. So did Vance. Got up and ate a bowl of cereal and watched the craft shows on HGTV while I cleaned out a drawer in the filing cabinet. Boy, that thing is packed with tons of paper. Was able to throw out over half the drawer. About another quarter needs to be shredded. I'll do that when I get through all the drawers. Vance finally got started laying the boards, but didn't get very far. It's tougher than he thought it would be and his legs are really bothering him. But, would he let me do anything? Noooooo! Except run to Home Depot. I hate that place. When and if you find somebody to help you, they end up sending you to the wrong part of the store, then you search for someone else to help and they send you to a different part of the store (still wrong). I spent almost an hour in there getting the run around. Came back and told Vance and he said "you should go to Lowe's. They are even worse." I can't imagine. Before this project is over, I should know that store by heart. Probably better than the people who work there. And, most of them treat you like a total idiot. They are not very helpful at all. That's what happens when you get the big mega stores and do away with the old Mom and Pop stores.
I almost forgot we had Praise and Worship practice tonight. If Gloria hadn't called to tell me she wasn't going to be there, I would have forgotten to go. Scotty and Donna are coming back on the platform. It's nice to have them back. We had a good practice. Hope I don't forget to go to church tomorrow night!
Came home and Vance was sitting in his chair watching TV. He is so tired and his legs are hurting. He said he wasn't even hungry, but I finally coaxed him into eating some soup. I started working on another drawer. I can probably thrown out the majority of what's in the filing cabinet, then gather up all the paperwork I have in my computer room and put it all together in one place. That will free up space in my desk for filing photo stuff.
Speaking of photo stuff, I'm going through withdrawals since my Epson printer is dying on me. I haven't been printing any photos and I used to doing something just about everyday with my photos. My HP printer just isn't as good a quality printer as my Epson. Looks like I'm going to have to buy another one. I'd really like to get one that prints larger than 8x10, but that usually cuts out either the copier or scanner. What I'd really like is a fax, copier, scanner, printer, but I probably won't go to that extra expense.
Guess I need to get to bed a little earlier tonight. Maybe I can talk Vance into letting me try to put some of the flooring down tomorrow. Wish me luck. I'll probably just have to run to Home Depot again.
Tomorrow is Vance's birthday. I've got to find those golf balls I bought for him.........
Good night and God bless...............
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment