Today was a very busy day. I tell you, it doesn't pay to take a day off. Everything just piles up and is waiting for you when you get back. But, I got most of it done.
Kim was off yesterday, so her work was backed up. At lunch, we just had to get away. We went to Zaxby's and got a salad. You know, I've only been through the drive-thru a couple of times. I didn't realize how good their salads are. I think that was one of the best salads I've ever had. I will definitely be going back there. It's not too far from my house, so I can see Saturday lunches as being Zaxby's salads.
Tomorrow, we are going to the beach for our ladies retreat (chill-out actually). One big slumber party. I think about 20 people have signed up. I wish Tabitha could go. I sure hope that storm stays away. I'm looking forward to laying out in the sun and walking on the beach. Today, was a beautiful day - not too hot. I pray that is how it is while we are at the beach. I haven't even packed yet. I guess I will be getting there a little later than usual tomorrow night. I'll have to come home and pack first. Maybe I can get through with my timesheets early and take off early. I'm really looking forward to this.
Next Saturday, I'll be staying with Fran. She has surgery Wednesday. Gary called tonight and asked if I could sit with her and maybe we can scrapbook on Saturday. He's going to a football game out of town. I told him I'd be more than happy to. I had planned on going over there Saturday morning anyway just to keep her company. I pray for a successful surgery and that she will recover quicker than normal. Keep her in your prayers.
Well, it's almost midnight. Since I won't be getting much sleep tomorrow night, I guess I'd better go to bed. Goodnight and God bless.............
Friday, September 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment