This weekend has just flown by. I cleaned house yesterday - pulling furniture away from the walls so I could sweep and mop. That about wore me out. I need to get more exercise. Kim is going to call the gym tomorrow and check on prices for us. We just got an incentive from work that will pay part of a gym membership if we go at least 8 times per month. It's paid on a quarterly timeframe. I think they pay $20 per month, but you have to go 8 times during each month. I figure I could maybe go Monday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday morning depending on what days I have to go to the store for Daddy or take him to a doctor visit. I know he has a doctor's appointment Tuesday, but will I have time to go to the grocery store before I have to be at Praise and Worship practice? If so, then I could possibly start exercising on Thursday. I have got to do something! I hate the way I look and feel. I don't want my health to continue to go downhill. I want to grow old without being a burden on anybody. I want to be able to dance at my grandchildren's weddings - that means I'll have to take lessons cause I can't dance now! :)
I finally saw my boss the other day. I didn't know what to say other than "I'm sorry." We did find out he has a job in our main office and they are going to pay to move him. That's a good thing. But, he's very upset about losing this job. He is such a smart young man. I can only believe that God closed this door to open another one that will be less stressful and will be a way to move up in the company. He still needs prayer to get over the disappointment.
We had a good church service today. Praise and Worship went extra long. The people were so involved in worship that they wouldn't let us stop singing. People were being ministered to at the altars and it was just an awesome move of God. Pastor said he wasn't going to preach because God had already done what needed to be done. So, we had about 30 minutes of testimonies. God is really doing some great things in our people. People are getting healed, set free from drugs, their finances are improving.....the list just goes on and on. What an awesome God we serve. And to be a part of a church that allows the Spirit of God to move and set the captives free. How can you put God in a box? We can't and we won't.
Well, I don't really have much more to say. Except, God bless you all.
Monday, September 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment