Monday, September 03, 2007

Weekend Half Gone

Church was good today. Pastor Sammy is teaching on the fire of God. How we need to be on fire and not just smoking. Our other Sammy got up and gave a great testimony. He said his wife's cousin's daughter had a two month old little girl. They took her to the doctor last week and found out her entire body was being devoured by cancer. It seems she was born with it. He said he and his entire family began to intercede for this baby. They took her back to the doctor this week to do tests to find out what type of pain medication to give her to ease her pain as she was dying. They found out that she no longer has any cancer in her body anywhere. God healed her!!! You can't tell me that my God is dead. He is still in the healing business. Praise His Holy Name!!

Took a nap this afternoon. Just couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. After I woke up, Vance went to the store and I got the two cubes out of the trunk of my car (that I bought at Target about a month ago - on sale half price) and put them together. I am determined to get my computer/scrapbook room organized. I'm slowly getting there. I hope to do some more work in the room tomorrow. I've always heard it's bad luck to work on Labor Day, but that won't stop me. Unless Penny calls and wants me to go to the lake....., then I might consider putting it off until another day.

Well, it's almost midnight and I guess I better get to bed. I think Vance is asleep in his chair.
Goodnight and God bless..........Have a blessed and safe Labor Day!

No comments: