Can you believe today is already March 27th? Today is my Uncle Bobby's 74th birthday. Happy Birthday, Uncle Bobby. Where has all the time gone? He certainly doesn't look or act that old. He still does landscaping every day for other people.
Had a hard time waking up this morning. Vance kissed me goodbye and I fell back asleep. I usually get up when he leaves. It was 6:30 before I woke up. That was okay, cause I had to go get bloodwork done anyway. Don't have to have an appointment, which is good. I got ready and went to get it done. Where I go, the lady that takes my blood is so sweet. She's does crafts and we talk about that when I go. She's also a preacher, so we talk about the Lord, too. I enjoy my time there because she is so nice. I never even feel the needle cause we're talking. Unfortunately, when I got home there was a message that I have to have the tests done over because of abnormal readings. I'll find out what that's all about tomorrow.
Had a fairly slow day at work this morning. Only because the supervisors were out of town and hadn't given me the timesheets. Got them later in the afternoon, so I stayed busy until time to come home.
Penny came over to borrow our suitcases. She, Tiffaney, Swayde and Andy are leaving in the morning to go to Orlando for four days. They aren't telling Swayde until they actually drive up to Disney World that they are going there. He thinks they are just going to a motel with a pool. Penny said there is a water park right across the street from the motel, but they don't have tickets to go there. I'm sure he will want to, but he'll get over it when he sees where they are really going. I pray that they have a great time. Penny deserves a great vacation.
I guess I better get to bed. It's almost midnight (again). I still can't get used to this time change. Last year, it didn't bother me, but it bothers me this year.
Have a blessed day tomorrow. Goodnight and God bless..................
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment