Tuesday, March 11, 2008

What a Long Day

Daylight Savings Time has hit and today seemed sooooo long. I love having more daylight in the afternoon, but it sure messes with my body clock.

Things were better at work today. I even got an email commending me on helping find out what was wrong with the program last pay period. Because I figured out the problem (and I didn't really know what I was doing. I give God all the glory.), we didn't have but five bad account numbers this pay period. There was a bunch last time.

Angie and I met for lunch at Subway. We never get to spend time together anymore, so it's good to be able to see each other for lunch once in awhile.

This afternoon seemed so long. But, I managed to get all my reports run and distributed and all the adjustments made. I don't usually get the adjustments done until later in the week, so I'm ahead of the game.

Got to come home at the normal time. Then, I had to go to the Ladies Meeting at church at 7:30. It was a good meeting. Several of the ladies talked about their favorite verse in the New Testament and why it meant so much to them. Very interesting stories of their lives to go along with the verses. Kayla and I led the worship. You know how we women are - I didn't get home until after 10:00. Vance was already in bed asleep, but he left me some of his homemade stroganoff for supper. I didn't eat too much since I have to go to bed soon.

Speaking of bed, I think I might better head that way. Goodnight and God bless.......

No comments: