Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I Feel So Much Better

Vance stayed home today. He's built up too much vacation, so he had to take some time off. He was able to be here for the inspector to check out our house so that we can get homeowners insurance. It passed inspection. I'm so glad.

I went to work wishing that I had gone back to Cape San Blas instead of going to work. But, I made it on time for the safety meeting. We've changed them to Monday's instead of Wednesday's. As usual, there was nothing pertaining to my job. Kim wasn't there today. I was afraid her or one of the kids had gotten too much sun yesterday at Shipwreck Island, but when I called, she said she was throwing up all night. Yuck! Not good. I got all my reports ran and all the timesheets put in that the supervisors had given me. So, today was not a super busy day.

Went to Taco Bell and got a small burrito and small nachos and their new frozen fruit drink - Mango/Strawberry - it was so good. Small bits of frozen strawberries. Yum! I just didn't want to eat a salad today.

After work, I went to Bay Medical to finally have the x-rays on my wrist and elbow. I hope they can find out what is causing the pain.

Came home and worked on some of the weekend pictures. Angie called to see if I could go out to the beach on Saturday and take pictures of her family. Dale is coming into town tomorrow to celebrate Shirley's birthday. I haven't seen Dale in years. Can't wait to see her again. They are renting a condo on the beach this weekend and want pictures of the whole family. I'm excited. I love doing family pictures. I did those for Vance and Michelle, and Chad and Tabitha and wanted to do more. My prayers have been answered. Thank You, Lord, for giving me the desires of my heart. Nothing makes me happier than capturing smiles and tears in a camera lens.

Okay, now I'm sitting here crying, because I turned to TBN and they are doing a tribute to Dottie Rambo. She went home to be with the Lord in a bus accident last week. She has written hundreds of gospel songs that have meant so much to me over the years. "We Shall Behold Him" is my very favorite. She has been through so much in her life - over nine back surgeries. Some without any anesthesia; just Jesus to rely on for the pain. It's because of her that I've got an angel room. There's a new singer in heaven giving praise to her Savior right now. God bless you, Dottie! If you want to read tributes about her, go to www.theriveratmusiccity.com and check out the website.

Have a wonderful night. God bless you................

No comments: