Friday, May 02, 2008

This Has been a very busy day

Got to work and waited until 7:45 to walk over to the other building to take pictures of the Marketing Department. One of their employees has taken a job in Alabama, so they want to give her a group picture. Took several of those and then the supervisor asked me to take a couple of him to be sent to the Chamber of Commerce.

Kim had other things to do, so she wasn't able to exercise. I needed to get supplies for the graduation announcements I'm making for Tabitha, so that worked out fine for me. Went to Tropical Smoothie and got a Veggie Veggie wrap - no meat, just all kinds of veggies. It was really good. I'll have to get another one sometime.

I officially take over the Chipley timesheets on Monday. That adds nine more to my 52. No problem. It's called job security.

Daddy called. I've got to go buy groceries for him when I get off work tomorrow. Can't do it at lunch, cause Hope graduates tomorrow and Chad and I are going to that. Tabitha has to be at Gulf Coast to get her awards. Her dad is supposed to go with her. I hope he doesn't back out. Then, Kim and I have to be at the Upper Room for prayer for two hours. Our church has the prayer all day tomorrow. It's National Prayer Month. Our church is hosting a big prayer gathering on the 10th.

Came straight home and started working on the announcements. Just finished them about 20 minutes ago. I think they turned out pretty good. They are unique; nobody else will have anything like them. I designed them and Chad and Tabitha picked out the picture. I love doing stuff like this......... Told Kim that she, Carrianne and the girls were going to have to let me take their pictures one Friday afternoon. They need some family pictures. One of the girls at work does a lot of studio-type photography and weddings. I'm giving her all my wedding work. Just too stressful for me and I fear having an attack and ruining somebody's special day. Pictures like I did for Chad and Tabitha can always be done on a different day if the weather doesn't cooperate or somebody gets sick. It's not that critical. Melanie loves my outdoors photos. Maybe one day we'll work together. That would be fun. Maybe she can teach me how to do studio work.

Well, since I've been sitting at a computer all day long and tomorrow is timesheet day, I need to get to bed and get some rest.

Goodnight and God bless..........Remember to pray!!!

No comments: