Had a really busy day at work today. Kim was back feeling better, but it was like Monday all day to her. She was bombarded from all sides. We've been having problems with just about all of our new systems. Seems we are going back in time instead of going forward with new technology.
I went to Office Max at lunch and bought printer ink and paper for the pictures I'll be taking Saturday of Angie's family. I'm so looking forward to it. It's going to be so much fun. Of course, Vance will be playing golf; but he wouldn't go anyway. He doesn't like to go anywhere or be around people.
My arms really hurt me today. Left forearm and elbow; right shoulder tightens up on me. And it really tightened up today causing pain to go up into my neck and head.
Had Praise and Worship practice tonight. It was good. We learned two songs in less than 45 minutes and they sound good. Then we had prayer. I got home a little after 9:00. Printed up a few pictures. Now, I'm ready to go to bed. I'm so sleepy. Goodnight and God bless.............

No comments:
Post a Comment