Friday, May 30, 2008

Whew! What a Day!

Was 45 minutes late for work cause I had to go pay our water bill to get us reconnected. Hope I can keep my mind focused on the really important things - like paying the bills. I feel so dumb.

Worked through lunch to make up the time and try to catch up on my timesheets. I ate yogurt, an apple and a few almonds. Worked till 7:00. Boy, was I tired when I got off! Hopefully, I won't have any major problems tomorrow and can get off at a reasonable hour. My shoulder and neck are so stiff, but my left elbow is much better. I took off the brace last weekend and haven't put it back on. Thank You, Lord!

Not much to write about today. I'm just too tired to even think, so I'm going to bed.
Goodnight and God bless...........

No comments: