Saturday, May 03, 2008

TGIF

I'm so glad it's Friday. Have nothing planned for the weekend, but glad this week is over. There's been a lot of tension in our office this week and I don't like being around any type of conflict. The two guys I work with just seem to be at each other's throats lately. They don't like the way the company is doing things - you know, changes...... It breaks my concentration on my work and they keep trying to draw me into their conversations. I just don't like it. I'm going to ask my boss next week if there is another office somewhere that he can put me in. I'll take a big closet if that's available. Anywhere that I can be alone. Next week, I will be getting nine more timesheets to add to my group, so I will need peace and quiet to get it all done. Plus, our old system went bye bye today and the new system is all we will have from now on, with all it's problems that haven't been worked out yet. I worked until 6:00 tonight to get finished.

Fran called around 5:45 while I was still at work. She had called the house and Vance said "She's hanging out in a bar somewhere with her boyfriend." Fran thought that was hilarious. She said "Church maybe, but not a bar." Then he told her I was still at work. Our friend, Gail, is coming to St. George Island in a couple of weeks and several girls are going to stay with her from Saturday till Tuesday. They want me to go with them. I hate to leave Vance, but when I talked to him when I got home, he told me I should go. And I really do need a break. So, I think I'm going to go. I know it will be fun. And I can get a lot of beach pictures. Now, I just got to get some clothes to wear. I don't have but one pair of shorts.

Went to Hope's graduation this morning. It was very cute. Chad and I took plenty of pictures. Tabitha had to be at the college, but she managed to get there just as we were walking to our cars to leave.

Went and bought groceries for Daddy after I got off work, then came home, ate a quick bite of food and went to the Upper Room to pray from 9:00 to 11:00. What an awesome time of prayer.

Now, I'm exhausted, so I'm going to bed. Goodnight and God bless..............

No comments: