Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Busy Monday

Boy, was it ever busy today. After being off almost a whole week, I had a lot of catching up to do. And, instead of timesheets closing out on Friday, they close out on Wednesday this week due to the holidays next week. We'll get paid Wednesday instead of Friday. That's a good thing, but it does create a lot of extra work. Not only do we have to enter three days' worth of timesheets in one day; but next week, we'll have to go in and make adjustments to those three days. Adjustments take a lot longer than the regular timesheets. But, that's job security.

Kim was out with her granddaughter who was sick. Sure did miss seeing her. I hope Lyric is better and that the rest of the family doesn't get sick. Talked to my Dad. He's still sick. I worry about pneumonia, but he wouldn't even let me come check on him. He says he's getting better. I sure pray that he is.

Tried to talk to Fran about the Holly Fair this past weekend, but she had too many customers. She did say that they did real well and that she might go to another show in Alabama pretty soon - before Christmas. I would love to do something with my photographs and be able to sell them in shows.

Had a doctor's appointment this afternoon. Breast recheck. Had some problems earlier in the year, but he said I was fine and will see me in July. That was good news.

Tabitha came over and got me to go with her to look at a house they hope to be able to buy. It's an older house, but I liked what I could see. We stood in the backyard and prayed that if this is the house God wants for them that they would get approved on the 15th and would be able to buy it. If it's not the house, that He would lead them to the right one. I would really love to see them in a house before Christmas.

Tabitha came back to our house to do some studying for her college classes. She can't study with the kids running around in the house. Chad is such a wonderful daddy to watch them while she studies or works nights. A lot of women support their men while they get a degree. It's rare for men to do that to help out their wives. Chad is a very special man.

After Tabitha left, I ran to Captain D's and got us some supper. I don't usually eat fried foods, but they had a special - two 2-piece fish dinners at a special price. Decided to save money instead of calories.

That's about all for today. I'm wore out from sitting at the computer all day, then coming home and washing clothes and trying to clean up my computer room. It's going to take several days to get it back organized.

Good night and God bless.....................................

No comments: