We had our normal safety meeting. I was on time, thank you very much. There weren't very many people there. So many are on vacation. ARMS was up and running again, so that pretty much ties me down to my computer all day. This morning was very uneventful, almost boring. Kim's not here to talk to, so I pretty much stayed in my office all day.
Called to check on Daddy at lunch. He said he was much better and didn't need me to bring him anything, so I went shopping. I really needed some new jeans. Mine have started getting little holes in them. They are at least three years old, so what can I expect. I have been wearing two pair, swapping off to wash, just about every day for three years. I think I got my money's worth. Went to Fashion Bug because they were having a big sale and I had a $10 off coupon. Found two pairs of jeans and a sweater. Got a burger from Sonic and headed back to work.
Was planning on taking off at 3:30 since I was the only person in our entire building. Everybody else left at 2:30. Randy called to let me know about the death of Gene's brother and that the funeral was going to be Friday in Chipley. I told him if I was finished shooting pictures of Penny's family that I would ride up there with him for the funeral. Mama called to let me know that her neighbor, who was a good friend of my brother Earl, came and gave her over $100 for Thanksgiving. He checks on her from time to time. I ended up staying at work until 4:20, which means I actually worked overtime 20 minutes. I had forgotten that I had come to work 30 minutes early, so I should have gotten off at 4:00. I even wrote down on my timesheet 15 minutes vacation. I'm going to have to remember to change that when I go back to work Monday. I always forget to leave early on Wednesdays when I come in early for those safety meetings.
Stopped by Target to buy some hair color and a couple of pairs of socks. Vance got brave and went to Winn-Dixie to get a couple of things for tomorrow. Yeah, he had to stand in a long line.
At 10:00, I decided to color my hair. Just didn't want to wait until tomorrow morning. So, I'm sitting here waiting for the alarm to go off telling me to jump in the shower and rinse. Who knows what time I'll get to bed tonight. Right now, I think I will check my email and play some solitaire.
Good night and God Bless..............HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!
Thursday, November 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment