Believe it or not, I slept late! That is something I hardly ever do. Vance left to go play golf and I slept on till around 9:00. I couldn't believe it when I saw the time. I guess I need the rest. I got up and made cinnamon rolls (which I sure don't need) and ate two. I just decided to rest and watch TV. I didn't have any energy to do anything else. I was still in my PJ's when Vance got home around 2:30. I went and took a shower and felt a little energized.
We went out to eat at Appleby's. We haven't done that in months. It's about time we started doing our weekly date night again. We just get into a rut and don't spend quality time with each other. I'm usually on the computer fooling with pictures and he's watching golf or racing on TV. (He's watching racing and I'm on the computer right now.) I'm trying to scan some baby pictures I found of Trent so Vance can compare them to Fox. I think Fox looks more like Hope than he does Trent. Truthfully, he looks just like his daddy, so I guess that means Hope looks like Vance. Everybody says Hope looks like my husband, Vance, and his mother, Rosie. And Vance and Vance to favor.
My friend, Karen, called from Dothan. She had just received the picture I sent her of Fox. She called to say he was a very pretty baby. We talked for a long time. I need to go up and visit her one Saturday. She wants to take me to Callaway Gardens to see the Christmas lights. Then, she said Enterprise has some good lights, too. I would love to go.
Well, I guess I better get back to my scanning.
Good night and God bless............................
Sunday, November 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment