Had to get up early today to go to a "One Nation Under God" prayer breakfast put on by the Exchange Club. John McFatter was the guest speaker and he did a great job. Part of the Mosley Choir was there to provide the music and they were awesome. Only seven voices, but they sounded like a full choir. The food was very good, too. Fire Mountain provided the food. All in all, it was a very enjoyable hour. I thanked my boss when I got back to work for the ticket and letting Kim and me off to go.
Had a busy morning making timesheet adjustments. But, I like to stay busy, so that was a good thing. Wore my contacts this morning, but the strength in the left was is off and I just can't see to read very well and it distorts my far off vision as well. At lunch, I headed home to take them out and get my glasses. First, I stopped at Dazzle Wear to check out their sale. Got a pretty Christmas sweater, which I can wear all winter cause it has cardinals and snowflakes on it - no Santas or Christmas trees. Then, went home and got my glasses. Stopped at Taco Bell and got a burrito. It's cheap, but not good for you if you are trying to lose weight. I've decided not to even try until after Christmas. Then, I think it's back to LA Weight Loss for me! That's the only way I can lose weight.
This afternoon was still pretty busy - more adjustments. Wished my boss a Happy Thanksgiving and tried to take away his badge and keys so he wouldn't come to work on his vacation next week. But, I think he would be miserable if he couldn't get in the office. I gave him a stern talking to and told him he needed to spend this time with his family and enjoy doing things with them. He promised that he would try. I can talk to him like this because I'm old enough to be his mother. Does he listen? Sometimes.
Had to go get some medicine for Daddy after work and take it to him. He's still having problems breathing. I told him if he wasn't better by Monday, I was going to drag him to the car and take him to the doctor. He promised if he wasn't any better that he would go. It's been two weeks. He should be better by now.
Came home and got that big picture frame and started taking pictures out of it and looked for Christmas pictures in my computer. I've got to scan more in. I've got 181, but not the ones I really want to put in the frame. Now, the hunt is on. Where did I put all those Christmas pictures? Are they in albums or loose in the big Rubbermaid container? That will be my quest for the weekend. I needed to get back to scanning anyway. I've also got to backup my photos. Would hate to lose the ones of Fox. At least, Vance and Michelle have copies of them. I would hate to lose any of my photos. This is just a few samples of Christmas pictures. The one on the left is my little sister, Penny, me, and my brothers Earl and Chip. The one on the right is Chad, Tabitha, Trent, me, Vance, Michelle and Vance. Tabitha was pregnant with Hope at the time. That's me with Santa.

Vance has gone to take a bed frame to Goodwill. His mother gave us a bed with mattress and box springs about a month ago. We already had a frame and headboard that I liked. Since I got the eggcrate pad to go on the mattress, I've been able to sleep all night in the bed. No more moving to the couch after only a couple of hours in bed. Hallejuhah!
Had a busy morning making timesheet adjustments. But, I like to stay busy, so that was a good thing. Wore my contacts this morning, but the strength in the left was is off and I just can't see to read very well and it distorts my far off vision as well. At lunch, I headed home to take them out and get my glasses. First, I stopped at Dazzle Wear to check out their sale. Got a pretty Christmas sweater, which I can wear all winter cause it has cardinals and snowflakes on it - no Santas or Christmas trees. Then, went home and got my glasses. Stopped at Taco Bell and got a burrito. It's cheap, but not good for you if you are trying to lose weight. I've decided not to even try until after Christmas. Then, I think it's back to LA Weight Loss for me! That's the only way I can lose weight.
This afternoon was still pretty busy - more adjustments. Wished my boss a Happy Thanksgiving and tried to take away his badge and keys so he wouldn't come to work on his vacation next week. But, I think he would be miserable if he couldn't get in the office. I gave him a stern talking to and told him he needed to spend this time with his family and enjoy doing things with them. He promised that he would try. I can talk to him like this because I'm old enough to be his mother. Does he listen? Sometimes.
Had to go get some medicine for Daddy after work and take it to him. He's still having problems breathing. I told him if he wasn't better by Monday, I was going to drag him to the car and take him to the doctor. He promised if he wasn't any better that he would go. It's been two weeks. He should be better by now.
Came home and got that big picture frame and started taking pictures out of it and looked for Christmas pictures in my computer. I've got to scan more in. I've got 181, but not the ones I really want to put in the frame. Now, the hunt is on. Where did I put all those Christmas pictures? Are they in albums or loose in the big Rubbermaid container? That will be my quest for the weekend. I needed to get back to scanning anyway. I've also got to backup my photos. Would hate to lose the ones of Fox. At least, Vance and Michelle have copies of them. I would hate to lose any of my photos. This is just a few samples of Christmas pictures. The one on the left is my little sister, Penny, me, and my brothers Earl and Chip. The one on the right is Chad, Tabitha, Trent, me, Vance, Michelle and Vance. Tabitha was pregnant with Hope at the time. That's me with Santa.


Vance has gone to take a bed frame to Goodwill. His mother gave us a bed with mattress and box springs about a month ago. We already had a frame and headboard that I liked. Since I got the eggcrate pad to go on the mattress, I've been able to sleep all night in the bed. No more moving to the couch after only a couple of hours in bed. Hallejuhah!
I went on a search of Christmas pictures and found a few. There are tons more, but I'll look for them tomorrow. It's bedtime.
Good night and God bless.........................

No comments:
Post a Comment