I hope everyone had a very Happy Thanksgiving. We did, even though we were missing our kids and grandkids. It was a very small gathering at Rose and Mac's this year. Both my boys and their families, and one of Brenda's sons and his family were out of town visiting in-laws. There were no little kids at all. But, we still had enough food to feed the entire group had they all been there. As usual, I ate too much. Couldn't help myself. There was just so much good stuff there. And I definitely had to try a piece of the 7-layer chocolate cake. It was very good.
Friday, I slept late. (I think I'm beginning to get the hang of this sleeping late.) Did I venture out into the shopping madness. No way! I stayed at home and watched TV and did a little house cleaning. I went to my sister's around 4:00 and we headed to a park by the bay to take pictures of her family and some friends. We got some great shots. They are all a good looking bunch. We even got some pictures of me with my beautiful sister and niece. Those pictures really made me realize that I have got to get serious after the first of the year and lose this weight. Just a couple of years ago, I looked like Penny (was actually smaller than she is). Seeing those pictures of myself made me cry. How did I let myself get this big? I've got to do something about it. Penny has colored her hair and it's the same color as mine now. She looks very good as a redhead. She and Tiffaney look more like sisters than mother and daughter. Tiffaney is a very beautiful young lady. We were lucky to get pictures of Swayde. The sun was really bothering his eyes and he didn't want to stand still for pictures. I just told him to close his eyes until I counted three, then open and I'd take the picture. That seemed to work, but he really just wanted to play and look for shells. But we did get some good ones of him. Anyway, we had a blast. I love taking pictures like this; just very relaxed and playful. Penny and I went to Wal-Mart and she developed her pictures. I decided to bring mine home and do them myself. But, first, I had to back up my photos and put them on CD's - 10 of them. I sure don't want to lose my pictures. I've got almost 5000 in my computer and that's not even a drop in the bucket. I'll probably have to increase the memory to load all the photos I need to load.
Today, I never got out of the house. Believe it or not (I'm having a hard time believing it), I slept late again. This is not good. I could get used to this. Today, I watched Christmas movies and let myself cry. I don't ever allow myself to cry, so I think that was a good thing. During commercials, I would print out more pictures. I'm almost out of ink, so I decided to stop for tonight. I guess Best Buy is on my list of places to go in the next few days. Got to get another supply of ink and paper for my computer.
Well, guess I better get to bed. I can't sleep late tomorrow. I've got to go to church.
Good night and God bless...........................
Sunday, November 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment