Yeah! The weekend is finally here. Heading to Tallahassee in the morning to see the kids. I'm so looking forward to seeing them and spending time with them (and hearing Fox laugh and watching him smile and getting to hold him). It's going to be a fun weekend.
Today was busy for the most part. Kim was off again - the granddaughter was still sick. Kim took her to the doctor, so maybe she will begin to get better.
Fran and I compared our blood work. We should have video taped ourselves. We would compare something and then look at each other and say "I wonder what that is." It was so funny. We were so intent on checking out each other's results and we didn't have a clue what half of the stuff was. We cracked up. It was so good to laugh. I told her I would do some research to find out what everything is and I'd get back to her. All in all, we are in good shape - except we both need to lose weight. Me a lot of weight; Fran not so much. But, we'd both feel better if we could lose the extra weight we're carrying around.
I emailed Mrs. Ruth and Mrs. Sandi to tell them about Fran's dream about me dying. I never did feel any fear about it. They both said they believed it was a spiritual dream - that the old Pat was about to be replaced by a New Pat, one who is moving closer to her destiny in the Lord. I'll take that. I do so want to draw closer to the Lord. I believe there are things I'm supposed to do that haven't been birthed yet. Like Mrs. Sandi says, I'm pregnant with a dream that is about to come to full term and be birthed. I'm excited about it. I want to be used by God to the fullest of my ability and where my ability fails, His will take over and push me further. I believe good things are going to happen this year in my family.
At lunch, I went to Wal-Mart and got a few things for Daddy. I forgot his ice cream yesterday, so I picked some up and carried it to him. I also delivered a letter I received from the lawyer that he and Rose hired to try to get the estate of my Grandmother settled.
After lunch, I was so sleepy. Randy was off today and Paul had to take material out, so I was locked up in the warehouse again. I got so sleepy; I had to get up and walk around. I could so easily have laid my head down on my desk and I would have been out. I remembered that I hadn't taken my VEMMA, so I took it and in a little while I was feeling much better. Otherwise, I would have gone straight to bed when I got home.
When I got home from work, I made some address labels for Olga and carried them to her. She paid me for the VEMMA she got from me and gave me some magazines that tell about the VEMMA business. It is an awesome magazine and it has a DVD that comes with it. That, too, is awesome. I wish I had time to really get my business off the ground. I really believe in this product. I have felt so much better since I've been taking it. I was able to get off my heart medication and haven't even had any problems with fast heartbeat. No sinus infections, no allergy problems, no colds this year. Plus, I haven't had any migraines in months.
I ironed Vance's shirt that he's going to wear Sunday when Fox is being dedicated at church. He's looking forward to seeing Fox, Vance and Michelle. I let him listen to my ringtone (Fox's laugh) and he told me that I was going to have to put it on his phone, too. He loved it. It made him smile (and my husband doesn't smile that often). I take that back - he smiles except when you want him to for pictures. Then, you will not get a smile out of him. Maybe the tiniest upward turn to his lip, but you're not real sure it's a smile.
Okay, now I'm going to bed. I want to get up pretty early and get on the road. I'm the social person in our family and I want to socialize as much as I can tomorrow. Vance, on the other hand, is not a social person. I think that's why he likes to play golf. He can hit the ball and walk away and not have to be around anybody else except for a little bit.
Good night and God bless...............
Saturday, May 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment