Sunday, May 27, 2007

Lazy Saturday

Vance and I just lazed around today. He's not feeling good at all. You can tell - he didn't go play golf. I'm still very weak feeling from the pneumonia and still coughing some.

Tabitha called to see if we could watch Hope for a few hours while they went to the beach. Since she's not feeling well, she certainly didn't need to get out. Chad brought her over. She was so much fun. She was no problem at all. She let me take a few pictures of her. That's something that is hard to do. She is not a poser like Trent. She will not sit still for any length of time, so you catch her as you can. She played with Vinnie and Shadow. It's amazing to watch them with her. When she has food to give them, they are so gentle with her. Not so if I have food. They snap it out of my hand, especially Vinnie. But with her, he takes it so gently out of her hand. And every move she makes, they are right behind her.

She could tell PawPaw wasn't feeling good, so she would go get in his lap and make him smile. Then she would say "I love you, PawPaw." Then, she was gone again playing with the dogs or with a stuffed dog she found on a shelf in the bedroom.

After Tabitha came and picked her up, I just layed around on the couch. We ordered pizza for supper. Neither one of us has much of an appetite. We didn't eat anything for lunch. I forgot to take my medicine with my pizza, so I had to eat some yogurt a little later when I finally remembered it.

I'm so glad we have this long weekend. After church tomorrow, I won't be leaving the house unless I absolutely have to. I just want to rest and get over being sick.

Talked to my mother-in-law. She said Mac had a full body scan and there is no cancer anywhere in his body. That is definitely a praise report. God is so good.

I'm tired, so I'll head off to the couch. I still have to prop up to sleep and I just can't seem to sleep in the bed. Besides, Vance needs his rest and I don't want to wake him up coughing.

Goodnight and God bless......................

No comments: