In a few minutes, it will be Wednesday again. Boy, time sure flies when you're having fun!
Yesterday was a busy day. Had to take Daddy to the doctor. He's got to have a kidney xray, since he hasn't ever had one. That's set up for next Thursday, then he has to go back to see the doctor two weeks after that. Gee, just when I thought we were slowing down on the doctor's appointments..... They are gaining on me again.
I worried all day yesterday about Jakye's pictures. I finally emailed her mom, but didn't hear back from her before I had to take Daddy to the doctor. Found emails and a voice message from her this morning and she told me to call her. We finally connected after lunch. She told me she loved the pictures. I told her I didn't think Jakye liked them at all and she said that's just Jakye - she's too critical of herself. I know how that is, cause I never see a picture of me that I really like. Faith in my ability has been restored! Why do I agonize over every single picture I take? I'm way too critical of myself.
Had to go at lunch and pick up Daddy's medicine and take it to him. We have to go to see the lawyer tomorrow afternoon. We're trying to get Grandmama's estate settled. My aunt is just not doing anything. We're being told we owe her attorney $300, but we haven't seen a bill from him and we didn't hire him in the first place. I think she's just trying to wait until the expenses of the house uses up all the money they would get from selling it. I really don't know what she is trying to do, but my other aunt decided to get an attorney and get the show on the road, so to speak. I'll be glad when it's all over with.
Kim and I decided to go to St. Marks this Saturday for her birthday. I'll be able to get some more lighthouse pictures. She's never been there, so it will be fun for her. We're hoping to find a good seafood restaurant nearby. Posey's used to be good, but I think it got destroyed in one of the hurricanes a couple of years ago. That's a shame. That was a cool place. The floors were so uneven only drunks could walk without stumbling. You looked like you were drunk when you walked across the floor.
Debb called today. She got the apartment she put in for. She is so excited. I told her I would help her move. I sure hope she can find some men to help, cause I can't lift heavy things like I used to. I'm not as young as I used to be or as strong. She used to call me Wonder Woman cause I did so much and was so strong. I told her Wonder Woman had hung up her suit.
I went to see Marsha and got my hair colored this afternoon. It looks so good. I've decided to indulge myself every six weeks and get my hair colored and trimmed.
I've got a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning to see if this new medicine is working. It has curtailed my appetite (that's the side effect). I've lost 7 lbs. already since April 5th. I think that's pretty good.
We had a fun time at Praise and Worship practice tonight. Got a lot accomplished, laughed a lot and had some serious prayer before going home. It was a good night. I came home and made graduation announcements for Mrs. Ruth's son, Joseph. She saw the invitations I made for the Ladies Tea and asked if I could do the same for his graduation announcements. I said I'd sure give it a try. Had the hardest time finding a picture of a dolphin, but finally found one jumping out of the water. I solarized it and turned it to the green and orange colors of Mosley. I thought it turned out pretty good. I sure hope they like it.
Well, better get my beauty rest. Got a busy day ahead tomorrow - safety meeting, my doctor's appointment, the meeting with the lawyer and trying to fit work in between all the appointments. Whew! I'm tired already.
Goodnight and God bless..................
Without Him, I never could do all that I have to do.
He is my strength, my peace and my salvation. I give Him all the praise!!!!!
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment