Just a couple more days and I'll be in Tallahassee. I am so looking forward to seeing Vance, Michelle and Fox.
I stopped by Burger King and got a chicken biscuit and decaf coffee on my way to work. I only took two bites of the biscuit. I thought I wanted something to eat, but I really didn't. I knew I wouldn't be eating lunch because we had a Spa meeting at lunch. Sue has started selling BeautiControl products. She and another distributor showed us some of the products. It's skin care products. We got to try a lot of them out. I was impressed. I've used so many different types of products, but I've never felt anything like this on my skin before. It is so soothing. There is one product - Detoxifying Bath Soak - that Sue said helped her backache. She was bent over in pain and decided to take a bath in the product. She said when she got out, her back was free from pain. I'm pretty skeptical about things like that, so I asked if I could rub some on my elbow where I was hurting from tendonitis. I rubbed some on and then we tried the lip balm and hand treatment. Those were great. You could feel your lips and hands getting smoother. (It's been almost 12 hours and they still feel smooth. Normally, I have to put lotion on my hands several times a day, but I haven't since lunch.)Believe it or not, but my elbow quit hurting. I was amazed. I've used all kinds of creams, a brace, heat and it would still hurt. I figured the pain would start back after I started typing again, but it hasn't hurt since lunch. You can bet I ordered some of that stuff! It should help Vance with his pains in his back and legs, too. I may have to become a distributor just so I can get a discount on this stuff!
Worked hard all afternoon. Still trying to catch up from all the overtime they worked over the weekend. Sure hope we don't have any more days like that since this is a short week.
Went to Sam's after work and picked up more pictures. Also went to Hobby Lobby looking for a presentation case so it would be easy to transport these pictures. They had some, but the largest one was only 14"x17" and my pictures are 16"x20". Don't think I could squeeze them in. I'll have to look other places or go on-line. Or, just have them enlarged to 11"x14".
Came home and Vance was cutting up another limb that fell off the big oak tree in our backyard - the one right up next to the house. Thank the Lord, it didn't fall on the house. I knew we should have had it taken down when we had the money last year. Now, we don't have $2000 and it will probably be even more than that now. I guess I could go and take money out of my retirement fund to have it cut down. Or, just let the limbs fall one at a time......
Had a great service at church. Pastor Sammy was back. He'd been sick, but he's back now and was in rare form. Good preaching. Tabitha and the kids didn't come. I will have to call tomorrow and find out if anything is wrong. Haven't talked to them since Sunday.
When I got home from church, Vance asked me if I was still going to Tallahassee on Friday and if anybody was going with me. Told him yes and no. He said I could use his truck if I filled it up when I got home. No problem. I really didn't want to take my car. I want some new tires before I drive it out of town again. I don't think I've replaced the tires in five or six years and after watching the ABC report, I think I need new tires.
It's midnight and I'm really getting tired. I'm going to bed now.Goodnight and God bless............
Thursday, July 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment