Friday, July 18, 2008

It's Been a Good Day

Got to work this morning and the guys in my office had sprayed an air freshener in the office and it was so strong I had to leave. Odors have been known to bring on an attack - dizzy and vomiting. I went down the dock into Kim's office and talked to her a few minutes, then made coffee. Drank my coffee and went back to the office. It was still bad, so I opened the door and propped it open. I guess it was open about 10 minutes when Randy started complaining about mosquitoes coming in. So, what does he do? He closes the door and then goes outside where the mosquitoes are. Does that make any sense?

Daddy called and asked me to buy groceries when I got off work. He called a couple more times to add to the list.

Kim came into my office as I was looking at a $592 bill from Vance's doctor and was about to write a check to pay it. She said I needed to call Blue Cross/Blue Shield first and see what they paid and what I really owed. She didn't believe we should have to pay that much. So, I called and she was right. The lady told me to call the doctor's office and talk to them again and tell them what was really owed. I called and left a message. The lady called me back later and we only owe $75. Wow! I believe God sent Kim into my office at just the right time. I would have sent them the whole amount and probably not gotten any of it back. Thank You, Lord!

I had an appointment for my yearly mammogram this afternoon. When I told my boss I had to leave around 2:30, he told me to have a good afternoon and not worry about coming back. When I told him the reason for the doctor's appointment, he said "I know you don't need to come back. Ow!" He's so funny, but a great boss. I went and everything is fine. They said they would see me in a year. Praise the Lord!

Went to Cato's and bought a pair of shorts and a couple of tops that were on sale. I just don't have any shorts or tops for summer. Now, I should be okay for the rest of the summer. Won't have to buy anything else. Went to the grocery store and got Daddy's groceries, then delivered them and visited for about an hour. As I was leaving, Vance called and wanted to know where I was. I had called and thought I left a message, but he said there was no message. I thought the 2nd beep was too quick when I tried to talk.

Got home and he called Chad to come over to help him move the car into the garage. Chad brought the kids. We played and Trent made a card for Tabitha. She was sick all day. She thinks it's her kidneys again. She called and asked my opinion on whether or not to go to the ER. She was running fever and hurting. I suggested she go and I'd come as soon as Chad and the kids went home. She called a little later and told Chad that the hospital was packed and they had just brought people in from two bad car accidents and that the nurse said there were people that were bleeding and had been waiting for three hours to see a doctor. So, she turned around and went home. I called Penny and asked if there was any way she could get a doctor to see her tomorrow. She told me to tell Tabitha to call at 8:00 and she'd make sure she got in. Please pray for Tabitha.

After the kids left, I got on the computer and contacted HP support to see why my pictures were coming out dull when I print from the computer, but fine when I print directly from the printer. I was on-line with Marcy for over three hours. We did all sorts of things and she had me print from other programs. What we found was that it's in the Adobe program. She told me to uninstall and reinstall. I'm kinda afraid to do that. Will I lose everything that's already in the program? Like my 12,000+ pictures? Or, should I just go ahead and install the newer version and see if it will transfer the old into the new? I just don't know what to do.

I think I will go to bed now. I'm getting pretty tired. Love you all. Goodnight and God bless................

No comments: