Can you believe it is already the end of June? Christmas will be here before you know it.
I almost forgot to go to the safety meeting. Why do they keep changing the day we meet? I got used to Wednesday "Hump Day" meetings; now they changed to Monday. Maybe it's to keep us confused??? Well, it's working.
Had all my reports to run today. That keeps me busy for most of the day. Then, the adjustments for Friday's time. I project their time for timesheet Fridays to keep from having to work over. Then, you have to make the adjustments. We had a lot of overtime this weekend due to thunderstorms. Seems like everybody was working.
Went to Taco Bell for lunch. Got a taco salad and a Mango/Strawberry Fruitista Freeze. I'm loving those things. Since I can't have tea anymore, I had to find something besides water to obsess over.
Daddy called and wanted me to bring him a check for his rent. I'm not getting him anymore checks, so I write his rent check and pay myself back when his check comes in. I still end up in the hole every month, but you have to take care of your parents. But, I refuse to buy him cigarettes or beer. He had the audacity to ask me if I'd buy him a 12 pack of beer Friday. I told him "Nope, I don't buy beer for Vance and I'm not going to buy it for you. Especially since the doctor said you were not supposed to drink because of what it did to your kidneys." He said "I'm not mad at you. I just thought I'd ask." I didn't care if he got mad or not; I wasn't buying beer for him. Besides, how would it look if I ran into somebody I knew from church, or worse, somebody I've been witnessing to? Nope, if he wants beer, he'll have to get somebody else to buy it for him. At least he's not smoking anymore.
It was raining when I dropped Daddy off at the AmVets. I drove through Starbucks and got a coffee. Haven't had one since I was in Tallahassee. Not supposed to have them anyway, but I was craving one. It's better to go ahead and give in then to agonize for days and then finally give in.
I played around with some of my photos when I got home. Kim suggested I check the settings on my computer to see if I was printing in photo mode. I wasn't to begin with, but I changed the settings and the pictures still aren't very colorful. Something must be wrong with my computer program. It's not the printer, so it has to be the computer. I just don't know what it is. I've been turning off and unplugging my computer every night because of the thunderstorms we've been having. Pretty severe lightning and I don't want to lose my computer. I uploaded a few pictures to MySpace of the kids that I took at church yesterday on the water slide.
Got an email from Sharon. We may finally get to meet this weekend. Sandra is about to have her baby and Sharon is going to Tallahassee to be with her. I'm going to see Vance, Michelle and Fox. It's going to be fun.
Well, I better go to bed. Vinnie is ready to go to sleep, but he won't go lay down until I go. He's standing here begging for me to go to bed.
Goodnight and God bless...................
Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment