Hallelujah, Jesus is Alive!!! And one day, I'm going to see him face to face. What a glorious day that will be!
It was cold and a little rainy today. I'm glad my Easter dress had long sleeves. Tabitha did a good job picking it out. Everybody looked so good at church today. Chad came with Tabitha. Her dad and Tammy and the kids came, too. We had an Easter Egg Hunt after ch
urch for the kids. The weather turned out nice. I took about 50 pictures of the smaller kids. Was planning on heading to the other side of the church to get pictures of the bigger kids, but everybody kept calling my name and asking me to take pictures of their kids. At least, I managed to get a couple of pictures of Trent when he came over to see what Hope was up to.
On the way home, I realized that I had forgotten to give Hope and Trent the things I had bought them for Easter, so I stopped and was preparing to turn onto Cato Road. I looked in the rear view mirror and a black car was coming up fast behind me. They saw me at the last minute and headed for the shoulder of the road. Praise God, they didn't hit me! I carried the stuff to the kids and saw Tiffany and Kaitlyn and gave them a hug before I left.
Penny called as I was driving up in my yard to see if I wanted to ride with her to Tonya's. I told her that would be great. I got inside and Vance asked me to go to the store and get charcoal and BBQ sauce and he'd grill ribs. He hadn't been feeling good, so I called Penny and told her that I needed to stay home with him - to tell everybody hello and that I loved them. I hate that I missed seeing everybody, but my first place is to be with my husband. He ran fever most of the day. I took a long nap. We ate and he went to bed before 8:00.

I spent several hours downloading and printing out pictures that I had taken today. There is a beautiful one of Kim's granddaughter, Marisa. Can't wait to show it to her tomorrow. I made her an 8 X10 because I thought it was worthy of framing and hanging on the wall. What do you think? Isn't she cute?
It's time for me to get to bed. Another work week starts tomorrow.
Goodnight and God bless...................

No comments:
Post a Comment