Not much out of the ordinary happening today. Except, Daddy still hasn't gotten his Social Security checks from last month and now this month. I've done all the right things - sent in change of address to Social Security and also to the Post Office. Had Daddy call his old Post Office and they told him I needed to put in a change of address at the main office. I went there at lunch and the lady told me that I didn't need to do it again - that it takes up to 14 days to forward your mail from the old address to the new one. So, hopefully, within the next two weeks, he will get his checks. If not, I guess I'll have to take off and take him to the Social Security office. This has been such a hassle.
Tomorrow, I've got the regular safety meeting - we'll be learning how to spot meth labs when we're out and about in the field. I don't get to go out and about very much, so that probably won't pertain to me, but I'm sure I'll find it very interesting. Anything to do with police work is interesting to me. I have to leave directly from the safety meeting to go to a doctor's appointment, then I will have the rest of the day off to hang out with Robbie and Natalie. I'm looking forward to that. I'll be taking pictures of Natalie. Hoping to find some azalea bushes still in bloom to use as a background for some of the pics.
I had Praise & Worship practice tonight, so I left the DVD that Robbie had made so Vance could look at it. When I got home, he said he had watched it 3 times. We watched it two more times before he went to bed. I could
tell it brought back memories, but I couldn't get him to talk about it. I'm sure the pictures of Terry stirred something up inside of him. I know they made me cry. Terry has been dead 19 years and I still miss his smiling face. This was Terry's senior picture I think. He was the fun one in the family - always laughing. His son, Chris, has a baby now. Chris was a year and 3 days old when Terry was killed, so he never really knew his daddy. That is so sad. This is a picture of Chris.

Guess I better get to bed since I have to get up earlier tomorrow.
Good night and God bless........................
Tomorrow, I've got the regular safety meeting - we'll be learning how to spot meth labs when we're out and about in the field. I don't get to go out and about very much, so that probably won't pertain to me, but I'm sure I'll find it very interesting. Anything to do with police work is interesting to me. I have to leave directly from the safety meeting to go to a doctor's appointment, then I will have the rest of the day off to hang out with Robbie and Natalie. I'm looking forward to that. I'll be taking pictures of Natalie. Hoping to find some azalea bushes still in bloom to use as a background for some of the pics.
I had Praise & Worship practice tonight, so I left the DVD that Robbie had made so Vance could look at it. When I got home, he said he had watched it 3 times. We watched it two more times before he went to bed. I could
tell it brought back memories, but I couldn't get him to talk about it. I'm sure the pictures of Terry stirred something up inside of him. I know they made me cry. Terry has been dead 19 years and I still miss his smiling face. This was Terry's senior picture I think. He was the fun one in the family - always laughing. His son, Chris, has a baby now. Chris was a year and 3 days old when Terry was killed, so he never really knew his daddy. That is so sad. This is a picture of Chris.
Guess I better get to bed since I have to get up earlier tomorrow.
Good night and God bless........................

No comments:
Post a Comment