The weekend just seemed to fly by. Wasn't too bad at work today. Kim is getting ready to go out of town with the other Admins to a meeting in Alabama. She worked yesterday just so she wouldn't be so far behind. I tried not to be a bother, so she could get her work done. We went to lunch at Subway.
Mama called and she's got an appointment to have bloodwork done on Thursday. She said Aunt Margurete could take her. At first, I said I'd take her, but then I looked at my vacation and decided to let Aunt Margurete take her. I've already used up way too many days. I'll go with her when she sees the doctor again. I guess now I'll be going to her appointments and to Daddy's from now on.
I'm still so excited about Chad. Can't wait for the whole family to be in church.
I went by Target after work and bought Vance another rake. His was in bad shape. I gave him the new one and he said there was nothing wrong with his old one. Oh well, there's no pleasing that man! :) He said he was going to take off a couple of days this week and work on the floor in the bedroom. I guess there goes my plans to paint in there before he puts the floor down. I was hoping to get it painted before we pulled up the carpet. Dripping paint on the carpet would have been no big deal, but paint on the floor will be. I just haven't had a weekend that I could work in there. Kim said she would like to help, but she has been babysitting most weekends. We just can't seem to get our weekends free.
Aunt Rose called and said she had called a lawyer about what's going on with the house. Uncle Rudolph said we got stuff we weren't supposed to get out of the house. All that went on Vance's truck was a bed, dresser, chest, nightstand and Daddy's sewing machine. I put sheets, pillowcases, towels and some pictures (all approved by Rudolph) in my car. Now, I don't see where we took too much. We were told we could go back and get the recliner. Everything we got was really of no real value - not like all the collectibles Rudolph took. Hummel figurines are worth a lot of money and he got almost an entire collection of them. Bett got all the jewelry and believe me, my Grandmother had tons of it. I'm just ready to get this whole thing over with. I don't want anything else from the house. I didn't want what we got, but Daddy insisted that we get it. It was his bedroom suite for over 15 years and he bought the boxspring and mattress. I'm just praying that it will be settled quickly. I hate conflict. This is tearing the family apart and I don't like to see that happen. I try to stay neutral and keep everybody from fighting whenever I'm around.
Talked to Tabitha. She is on Cloud 9 about Chad. I would be, too. What am I talking about? I am on Cloud 9. But it's different when it's your husband. You finally become one in the Lord. That's an awesome thing.
Well, I found some more pictures that I need to scan, so I'm outta here. Got to get to work scanning. These pictures bring back some good memories.
Good night and God bless................
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment